About Study Program
To become the leader of international-oriented study program and be recognized by the world of industries in accounting and finance profession areas in 2025.
- To provide a qualified and an international-standard based of accounting and management study program which is evaluated once every 5(five) years to compatible with the knowledge development and market needs.
- To actively conduct superior researches and publish the research findings on every semester which can be utilized for the development of accounting professions, businesses, society and nation.
- To expand the extension and development of knowledge in accounting areas including taxation in order to increase the society’s knowledge.
- To increase the collaboration in accounting education sectors and accounting professions with national and international agencies.
A future career as an accountant is in high demand in various companies. A wide range of professions related to accounting are offered, such as an auditor in the big 4 accounting firms, a tax specialist, an accountant or controller in multinational companies, a financial analyst in capital market or the banking industry and a financial consultant.
- Sumini Salem, BSc., SE, MM, MBA
- Yosman Bustaman, MBuss
- Nurdayadi, MSc.
- Indra Pratama, MM. Ak
- Neneng Djuaeriah, M. Comm
- Imelda Suardi, SE, MAcc, CPA
- Alfiandri, SE, MAcc, CA