About Study Program
To become the leader of international-oriented study program and be recognized by the world of industries in accounting and finance profession areas in 2025.
- To provide a qualified and an international-standard based of accounting study program which is evaluated once every 5(five) years to compatible with the knowledge development and market needs.
- To actively conduct superior researches and publish the research findings on every semester which can be utilized for the development of accounting professions, businesses, society and nation.
- To expand the extension and development of knowledge in accounting areas including taxation in order to increase the society’s knowledge.
- To increase the collaboration in accounting education sectors and accounting professions with national and international agencies.
BA in Accounting and Data Analytics graduates have a chance to have their own business as an entrepreneur or work asprofessional accountants in multinational companies or big four accounting firms, such as BMW, Siemens, DBS, Ernst and Young, Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, Coca-Cola, and others. Some other prospective careers include Accounting Manager, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountants, Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Sumini Salem, BSc., SE, MM, MBA
- Yosman Bustaman, MBuss
- Nurdayadi, MSc.
- Indra Pratama, MM. Ak
- Neneng Djuaeriah, M. Comm
- Imelda Suardi, SE, MAcc, CPA
- Alfiandri, SE, MAcc, CA